How Can I Pin And Unpin Post On my Instagram Profile(New Update)? How To Get More Saves On Instagram?
This is a feature we’ve seen on TikTok and Twitter, so it’s great to see it here on Instagram too.
The head of IG Adam Mosseri said, “Your profile is your space, so we’re looking for more ways to give you control over that experience.”
What Is Pin To Your Profile Mean On Instagram?
Thanks to the digital age, “pin” means more than those tiny little things that pricked your fingers in your junk drawer. 📌
We look at Instagram’s new pinning feature as a way to showcase what is a top priority for you as a business owner and brand.
Instagram has recently rolled out a new feature: The ability to pin up to 3 of your posts to the top of your profile.
Here’s How To Do It And Why It’s An Epic Update…
Instagram Pinned posts will show up as the top posts in your grid. If you’d like to pin posts, it’s a good idea to pick ones that are the “most you”.
This way, your pinned posts will give new visitors to your page a quick snapshot of who you/your cat are.
Be sure that these pinned posts are also of good quality (good image or video, engaging caption).
➡️ Think of the pinning feature as a way to extend your Instagram bio.
We’re limited to a few characters in our IG bio and it’s often difficult, to sum up how awesome our businesses are in a few short lines.
Leverage Instagram’s pinning feature by featuring posts that your audiences NEED to know about your brand. Make valuable posts front and centre.
Remember, make great content easily accessible to your audience.
Leverage The Pin Feature 📌
You can pin 3x Posts So They always pop up as the top three posts on your feed.
Make the pinning feature work for you with these tips.
YOU CAN PIN A POST THAT WAS WILDLY SUCCESSFUL 📌
Pinning A Post That had a lot of engagement and valuable content for audiences can serve as social Proof for new followers or folk scanning your profile
YOU CAN PIN A POST THAT DISPLAYS YOUR BRAND STORY 📌
Share more information about you, your products or services, your purpose, passion and values to build trust and authentic connections with your audience.
Plus, it’s on top of your feed and easily accessible for new followers.
YOU CAN PIN A POST THAT SUMS UP THE VALUE YOU OFFER 📌
- Think of this as your 30-second elevator speech.
- What sums up your brand?
- How do you help others?
- What is a post that your followers will be promoted to save for future reference?
- Pin a post that details valuable information related back to your primary service or products.
YOU CAN PIN POST FEATURE AN INCREDIBLE IMAGE:
- Do you have a photo of your team?
- A stellar branding image or headshot of you?
- An amazing photo of your products?
- A photo can be powerful, so make sure you select an image that will or has stopped the scroll and encapsulates your brand.
Choose posts that give people the best idea of who you are:
- Your Top Performing Posts.
- Posts That Explain Who You Are And What You Offer.
- Popular Reels.
- Your Most Savable And Sharable Content.
- Branded Partnership.
- Whatever Makes You Look Good!
How To Pin Post On Instagram Profile:
What Are Good Ideas That Are Good To Pin?
2. Important Update To Share
3. Top Performance Post
4. A Post About You And Your Business
What Does Instagram Pinning Your Post Help With?
1. Showcase Your Important Post.
2. Help To Direct The Audience To a Relevant Resource.
3. People Can Understand What An Account Is About.
4. Convert Your Follower To Your Potential Client
HOW TO GET MORE SAVES ON INSTAGRAM?
“Saves Are Just Vanity Metrics”
This is what you often hear, and YES!
This is true. But If you’re doing business on Instagram, SAVES Matters big time!
But why do you really need to create Savable content?
Let’s figure it out but SAVE this post first before you forget!
WHY YOU SHOULD CREATE SAVABLE CONTENT?
- Saves only shows that your content is valuable enough for your audience and that they don’t want to lose, So they’ll save it.
- Saves are a strong indicator for the algorithm to show your content to more people
- Helps you gain more post reach on exploring your feed.
- Helps you grow your account, even without forcing yourself to show on reels
SO HERE’S HOW YOU CAN CREATE SAVABLE CONTENT!
- Create an evergreen content that would always be useful to your audience
- Share your tips in bullet points.
- Stop using long paragraphs.
- Make sure that your headline is readable.
- Always tell people to save your post if that’s your content goal.